Can I keep it? (Some things in the world are irreversible and irreversible.)
1. You must be a quiet adult. Don’t be emotional, don’t secretly miss, don’t look back. Live another life of your own. Listen, not all fish live in the same sea.
2. I may get lost, lose myself, or get nowhere. Maybe I’ve lost everything and can’t do anything, no matter how hard I struggle. Maybe I just shoveled up a handful of ruins and ashes in vain, and I was alone in the dark. Maybe no one here is betting on me. It doesn’t matter. One thing is clear; at least I have something worth waiting for, something worth pursuing.
3. Some things in the world can be redeemed and irreversible, and the passage of time is irreversible.
I hope you don’t change your name in your next life, so that I can find you better. Sometimes loss is not sadness but beauty.
If I can’t catch him and keep him, I’ll let him fly. Because he has his own wings and the right to choose his own sky.
6. Just right, seeing you happy makes you happy.
7. The Internet is everywhere, there is a network outside the network, and there is nowhere to go. If you throw a stone, you will inevitably turn around and fall back on your own head… Time is like quicksand, it generally flows, where we stand is not where we stand.
8. Life seduces me with joy and beauty that I have never had before.
9. A truly successful life does not lie in the size of achievements, status, money, or reputation. It lies in: whether to work hard to perfect yourself, shout out your own voice, live your own life, and go out of your own way.
10. Some things can’t be told to others, some things don’t need to be told to others, some things can’t be told to others at all, and some things are: Even if you tell others, you will immediately regret it. So, if you are smart enough, then the last resort is to calm down and chew on your loneliness, or conversely, let loneliness devour you.