Roujiamo (roujiamo tutorial) 0 people have made this dish. At the entrance of Scorpio Lin Muzi Market, there is a very good Roujiamo restaurant. Every time I pass by there is a long queue. My Mr. Huang also likes to eat. Once I got Murphy’s six discs, I wanted to copy them. After several improvements, it finally took shape.
About 110-130 grams of water, yeast, 1.5 grams of medium flour, 80 grams of baking powder, 1 gram of salt, 2 grams of sugar, 5 grams of corn dumpling powder, 20 grams of
Roujiamo (meat Gamo)
1. It is called corn flour.
2. Weigh the medium powder.
3. Add baking powder.
4. Add yeast powder, sugar and salt (sugar and salt forgot to take pictures).
5. Add water, you can pour a part first and stir it. If not enough, add more water.
6. You can pour a part first and stir it. If not enough, add water.
7. Stirring, basically this is the state. Thick or thin doesn’t matter. The stirred batter is fermented (generally fermented at 25-28 degrees for about 1 hour).
8. I usually do it in the morning, so I prepared the materials the night before and put them in the refrigerator for fermentation. (Refrigerator temperature should be 4°C during refrigerated fermentation). After fermentation, it is the state in the video.
9. Preheat the Murphy pan. After preheating, pour the batter into the round molds. Add an egg. Just pour in the batter for 6 minutes. Heat will ferment and grow taller. (If you feel that the batter is too much, you can also use a small spoon to scoop out a little bit, then put the fried egg in a cake, and then use another cake to cover the egg. Flip it over and fry for another 1-2 minutes).
10. Very decent. You can also put some minced meat and pepper to taste in the middle. My family doesn’t like meat, so I only add eggs, and I can add whatever I like. Lettuce, cucumbers, and bacon are all fine. It is very fragrant in hot weather.
1. You can only use medium flour. The amount of flour used is medium flour + corn flour = 100g. It can also be replaced with other miscellaneous grain powder, the total amount is the same. You can also add some sesame seeds in moderation. I made sesame seeds once and it was very fragrant. 2. The formula can make 3 burgers.