Garfield’s Classic Quotations (Garfield’s 30 Classic Quotations)
1. I really hate getting up, especially when I’m still sick, but I still have to keep eating when I’m sick thing.
2. The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget.
3. There should be a better way to start the day than waking up every morning.
Behind every successful man, there is a girlfriend. Behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
5. If you can’t beat your enemies, join them.
6. Don’t wait until tomorrow to make excuses. Do it today.
7. A big belly is not terrible. The scary thing is there’s nothing good in it.
8. “Your future depends on your present dreams”, so sleep a little longer.
9. What is life? Life is like taking a hot bath. It’s comfortable to wash, but the longer you wash it, the more creased your skin will be.
10. I wish on the stars. I don’t really believe it, anyway, it’s free, and there’s no evidence that it doesn’t work.
1. Everyone should love animals because they are delicious.
12. It is interesting to do a good job on the excellent worker resources website! Especially watching other people work.
13. People who fail are characterized by constant failure. If you want to see him fail, he won’t let you down.
14. Smart people are unmarried, and it is difficult for married people to be smart.
15. No matter how happy a bachelor is, he will get married sooner or later. Happiness is not permanent.
16. The sphere is also a figure.
17. Money is not everything, sometimes you need a credit card.
18. Don’t you understand what “no” means?
19. It’s not my fault. They are so delicious.
20. You are the result of the failure of biological evolution.
21. God has decided who your relatives will be. Fortunately, he left you the choice of friends.
22. Love comes and goes quickly. Only the pork roll is eternal.
23. I’m fat and lazy—but I’m proud!
24. If you don’t want to give someone something to eat, you have to make him think about something.
25. Garfield is definitely not born for pork rolls, but pork rolls must be born for Garfield.
26. It’s great to have fun with this exercise that won’t make you fat.
27. I am not fat. I’m just a little short for my weight.
28. I don’t really want to eat, but myThe mouth wants to move.
29. Life is like playing cards. If you don’t win, you lose.
30. Hard work will not lead to death! But I won’t prove it myself.