Quotes from Hemingway! (20 classic quotations from Hemingway)
Hemingway is a dazzling and legendary writer in American history, who has won the Pulitzer Prize and the Nobel Prize for Literature.
Hemingway wrote throughout his life, including eleven novels, nine essays and ten collections of short stories, fifteen of which were visualized. He is one of the greatest writers of the 20th century. Also a lonely person.
He inspired thousands of readers because, like us, he suffered and was weak, but he was still tough.
There is a kind of heroism called “The Old Man and the Sea”; there is a kind of life called Hemingway.
01. Life always makes us bruised and bruised, but in the end, those injured places will definitely become our strongest places. Farewell, arms
02. Now is not the time to think about what you lack, but what you can do with what you have. The Old Man and the Sea
03. A person can be destroyed, but not defeated. The Old Man and the Sea
04. I don’t know why. Older people wake up earlier, possibly to have more time. The Old Man and the Sea
The world is so beautiful and worth fighting for. I only agree with the second half. Battle Bells
06. It is not noble to be superior to others. True nobility should be transcending your past self. True Nobility
07. Everyone is not an island. For one to be part of a continent, one must be the strongest island in the world. For Whom the Bell Tolls
08. Regret your mistakes and try not to make them again. This is true repentance. True Nobility
09. If you decide on one thing and keep trying to do it, like I believe in the importance of creation, then you will not be disappointed unless you are ambitious. The only thing you hate is that we are too short to do our jobs. Hemingway’s Letter
10. Your plans should be based on what must be done rather than what might be done. For Whom the Bell Tolls
11. As you know, happiness is a moving banquet. Hemingway Biography
12. God-given talent is like winning a lottery ticket among millions. If you are not born with talent, it is useless to learn how to train it. Dad taught me how to write
13. A marriage without true love is the starting point of a person’s depravity. Still got nothing though.
14. At that time, I knew that no matter whether it is a good thing or a bad thing, once it passes, it will always make people feel empty. If it’s bad, the emptiness will disappear by itself, and if it’s good, it won’t be filled until something better happens. A mobile feast
5. I have paid a lot for what I love, so I can be so happy. The sun is rising
16. Different youth, same confusion. However, youth will grow, confusion willdissipate. After dark, the sun always rises! The sun has risen
17. It is impossible for a humble gentleman to know a scoundrel. Memoir
18. In various affairs of life or occupation, the role of character is far greater than intelligence, the role of mind is not as good as mood, and talent is not as good as self-control and patience controlled by judgment and regularity. True Nobility
19. Every day is a new day. Good luck, of course, but I’d rather be accurate. That way, when luck strikes, you’ll be prepared. The Old Man and the Sea
20. It took us two years to learn to speak, but it took us sixty years to learn to shut up. Many times, we say that the more friends and friends have network resources, the farther they are from each other, and the more conflicts they have. In communication, most people are always eager to express themselves, but they don’t understand each other at all. Learn to speak for two years, learn to shut up for a lifetime. Do you understand or not, don’t say much. Have a state of mind and speak slowly. If you really have nothing to say, don’t say it. -Hemingway