As a new agent, how to quickly enter the real estate agency industry, find or sell a house quickly. Assigned to a fairly large area, it is recommended that newcomers get to know their own community first. First of all, you must be familiar with the community and business district you operate, the surrounding schools, banks, shops, transportation, vegetable markets and other facilities. Understand the advantages and disadvantages of the community you are selling, building age, floor area ratio, housing acquisition rate, greening rate, orientation, and room type. The more familiar you are with these basics, the easier it will be for your clients to recognize you.
Master real estate professional knowledge, calculation of fees between buyers and sellers, buyer’s deed tax, loan appraisal fee and guarantee fee, seller’s business tax and personal income tax, what fees can be exempted under what circumstances, monthly loan repayment Amount calculation, etc. The daily work of a successful broker:
1. Arrive at the company on time every day.
2. Turn on the computer, check the new properties added the day before, get familiar with the market conditions, and develop the habit of memorizing the properties every day and finding the bamboo shoots you need.
3. Turn on the computer, check the company’s “News Announcement”, “Employee Forum” and other columns at any time, keep abreast of the company’s business trends and rules and regulations, and keep up with the company’s rapid development.
4. Make up your mind to find a new customer every day (customers who don’t need it for now, but will buy within half a year)
5. Try to evaluate the calculation method of taxes and fees in the process of buying and selling.
6. Try to show two clients every day.
7. You must follow up with customers immediately every day, and wash ten customers every day.
8. View local advertisements (including our company and foreign companies), find the dishes or bamboo shoots that customers need, so as to actively find the source of vegetables, increase transaction volume and thus increase performance (and classified ads).
9. If there is a new key disk in this branch or in this area, you must show the house with the key. Over time, you will know all the types of houses in the area like the back of your hand.
10. Fifteen vegetable sources must be carefully cleaned according to the quality every day. When cleaning any vegetable source, be sure to communicate thoroughly with the owner to understand the real situation. 11. In the process of washing dishes, you need to know that the owner needs to change the floor. Before the owner sells, invite the owner to inspect the house (at least once a week). 11. Customers must be followed up immediately every day, and ten customers are cleaned every day.
12. Take the initiative to distribute leaflets to bus stops or designated targets with insufficient passenger sources to strive for passenger sources and customer sources. 13. Make up five bamboo shoots by yourself, and keep looking for customers to match, and the opportunities will naturally increase.
14. Follow up the rental or sale orders that have been closed through your Youyou resource network in the past (whether the tenant will find a new house to buy a house after the contract expires), and do your own “customer return visit”.
15. Follow up with property owners who have rented out in the past. Will they buy an extra unit for investment (rent collection)?
16. If you have time, go to nearby communities with active transactions to attract customers, and attract customers at the door of real estate companies.
17. When washing dishes, I think I communicate better with myselfThe owner should get in touch more, deepen the relationship, and strive for control over the dishes (sign an exclusive entrustment).
18. Evening is the best time to contact clients and owners. Maintain communication with clients and owners between 8 and 9.
1 Youyou Resource Network 9. Sales staff should learn more about the important news of this city and China’s real estate, and increase their knowledge in this area, so that they can have more content when talking with owners and customers, and create their own “expert” image.
20. In the negotiation process, it is common to encounter setbacks, and write down the crux of the problem, do not repeat it.
21. Work summary (house inspection experience), preparation for the next day’s work plan (guests and owners need to contact).
22. The heart is not as good as the action, the heart is not as good as the hand, and the initiative can win the income.