I downloaded a PPT from the Internet, and the fonts in it are not what I want. How to quickly replace with the font I want with one click? Do you use the format brush to quickly brush or use the text box to modify one by one? Do you have a better way?
In the process of making a product demonstration or speech, too many animations are added to the PPT, resulting in poor viewing experience for users. Can all animations be canceled with one click?
Today I will teach you how to replace all fonts with one click, and how to cancel all animations in PPT with one click. Hope these two tips help you!
1. How to replace all fonts with one click?
1. Open PPT——Click the Start tab in the menu bar of Youyou.com——Click In the editing tool group to replace on the right Small triangle – select [
2. Pop up the replacement font dialog box – select the font to be replaced in the replacement drop-down box – in Replace withSelect the font to be replaced in the drop-down box-click
2. How to cancel all animations with one click?
1. Open PPT – click the Slide Show tab in the menu bar – click Set Slide Show in the Setting Tools group .
2. Pop up the “Set display on Youyou.com” dialog box – in the display option – click on Youyou.com to check “No animation display” checkbox
The above two tips are very simple and we will often use them. Learn to remember to like and share them~
If you think these skills are helpful to you, you can appreciate the editor. Your appreciation, forwarding, comments, likes, and collections are all encouragement and support for the editor. thank you all! [/s2/]