Background music is often used in the process of ppt courseware or sharing tutorials, so the question is, how to add background music to ppt? And can play in loop automatically? Also hide the play icon? Next, Blue Mountain Office will share with you how to add background music to ppt and set playback properties?
1. How to insert background music? Open the page that needs to open the audio, select [Insert]-[Media] group, click the “Audio” button, and select the “Audio on PC” command in the pop-up menu. In the opened “Insert Audio” dialog box, select the appropriate music and click the “Insert” button.
2. How to make background music play automatically? First select the inserted audio, click the “Animation Pane” button in the [Animation]-[Advanced Animation] group, place the mouse on the music in the opened “Animation Pane”, and when the cursor turns into a shape, drag it upwards Then, in the [Animation]-[Timing] group, set [Youyou Resource *** Start] to [Simultaneous with the previous animation]. After the setting is complete, when we show the PPT, the background music will play automatically.
3. How to keep the background music playing? If the PPT presentation takes a long time, and the background music is usually only about 3-5 minutes, here we want the background music to be played in a loop all the time. How to set it? Method: Select the audio we inserted, click [Play]-[Audio Options] group, check the two options of “Play across slides” and “Loop until stop”, so that the background music will be played in a loop.
4. How to set the background music to play only on a certain page or a few pages? In some PPTs, you will find that the music of the opening title is different from the background music of the inner pages. The opening title uses fast-paced music, the inner pages may be colored with soft music, and some pages even have no music. How is this set up? For more learning skills, please bookmark the blog education ppt graphic tutorial. Method: Select the audio we inserted, click the animation pane button in the animation-advanced animation group, double-click the music in the opened animation pane, and set the start page and end page of the audio playback in the pop-up dialog box. For example, if you want to play the music from pages 4 to 7, you only need to insert the music into the PPT on page 4, and set [Stop Playing] after page 7 of Youyou.com.
5. How to hide the background music icon? After the background music is inserted, a “small speaker” icon and a sound player will appear on the PPT interface, which greatly affects the appearance of the picture. Then, we can also hide it. Method: select the sound we insertedClick the [Play]-[Audio Options] group, and check the “Hide while playing” check box, so that the icon will be automatically hidden when playing the PPT.
6. Tip: Click the “Volume” icon on the audio player to set the volume of the background music.
The above is about how to give ppt adds background music settings. If you have any questions, welcome to Blue Mountain Office to make your work more efficient and simple!