This kind of non-spicy braised chicken wings with children in the family will be served on the table every once in a while. The meat is tender and boneless, the soup is rich, and it is excellent for soaking rice.
Ruan Ruan’s mother
Chicken wings, an appropriate amount of soy sauce, an appropriate amount of dark soy sauce, an appropriate amount of cooking wine, an appropriate amount of salt, an appropriate amount of star anise, 2 rock sugar, 2-3 grains An appropriate amount of ginger, 2-3 pieces of fragrant leaves, 1 spoon of soy sauce
1. After the chicken wings are thawed, change the flower knives on both sides to facilitate the flavor when cooking.
2. Use a modified knife to soak the chicken wings in water for a few minutes to remove the blood. After cleaning, remove and drain the water.
3. The ingredients are ready
4. Heat up the oil pan and stir-fry the drained chicken wings (the chicken wings can be blanched or not, because I have put Clean up the blood bubbles of the chicken wings, so that the chicken wings that are not blanched will not be fishy)
5. Fry the chicken wings until golden on both sides, stir fry the prepared ingredients until they are fragrant, except for the green onions .
6. Prepare soy sauce
7. Push the chicken wings with a spatula, add a spoonful of soy sauce and stir fry with base oil.
8. Fry the whole chicken wings with soy sauce, spray cooking wine from the side of the pot, fry with soy sauce, and consume oil.
9. Then add hot water instead of chicken wings (I slipped my hand and added too much water by accident), add green onions, boil on high heat, and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
10. The stewing time is about the same. Season to bring out the spices, add a little salt, season with chicken essence and turn to high heat to collect the soup (the soup does not need to be too dry, it will be delicious if you leave some soup to soak in rice).
1. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve on a plate.
Salt, chicken essence, these seasonings, you can put some dried chili after you like spicy food. For kids who don’t like spicy food, I definitely like this better.
There are skills to make good food, every dish of mine has a little trick. You can directly search for “bean fruit” to view my recipe!
If you like this recipe, remember to bookmark it. Oh! Welcome to leave a message at the bottom of Youyou Resource Network to share your suggestions for this dish.