When newcomers enter the working environment, many people will use printers, but the printing results are often not so satisfactory. your resources. com’s workplace printing is often a very frequent thing, and it is also a very important work link. So what should be set up for printing? The editor will explain to you today.
1. PPT print settings
1. Open PPT, click [File], and then click [Print].
2. Select a printer to print, so that everyone does not use the same printer, causing unnecessary trouble.
3. If you want to print a complete PPT content, but miss one or two of them, we can choose one Specific slides to print.
4. If you just want to print the handouts, you can print in outline mode, put 5 to 6 slides in one page instead of printing out every PPT.
Two. Single-page and double-page printing
1. For single-sided printers only, you can print the files in reverse order first, and then print the odd pages after printing. Put the printed odd-numbered pages into the machine, cancel reverse printing, and then print the even-numbered pages. How to set the parity for printing: then enter 1, 3, 5… put it back on the other side, then enter 2, 4, 6…
2. Other office formats are the same as the above settings. If you want to convert the formats of Word, Excel, and PPT, you can use Quick PDF Converter Youyou Resource Network to convert and then print.
The above is what the editor shared today. Hope it helps you. If you have a better way, please comment below and learn from it.