Psychological sentences (sentences and idioms describing mental activities)
Sometimes, only by carefully observing a person can we know what his mental activities are like and write a better description. The following is a sentence about psychological description brought by the editor. I hope you like it.
Idioms describing characters’ psychological friendship resources***
Peace of mind The most important thing is to be in a stable and content mood and to be willing to be so.
Depressed: Depressed look. Depressed and sad.
Tea has no intention and no intention to drink tea and eat. Describe feelings of anxiety.
Outside the eyes: Around the eyes. Refers to the uncontrollable flow of tears from the eyes, describing a very excited feeling.
I am eager to go home like an arrow. Describe the eagerness to go home
Luohua describes the gloomy mood in the wind and rain.
Happy and smiling with spring breeze on his face.
Full face: the whole face. Describe a good mood and energetic appearance.
Mixed feelings: feelings; giving: at the same time. All kinds of feelings are intertwined. Describe a myriad of emotions, mixed feelings.
Sorrow, joy, separation, gathering. It generally refers to various situations experienced in life and various moods arising from them.
Sorrow and joy intertwined.
The blue sea and blue sky was once used to describe Chang’e’s lonely and desolate mood when she looked at the vast blue sea and blue sky in the Guanghan Palace every night. Later, it is a metaphor for a woman’s steadfastness in love.
Many nights are very long, and I can’t sleep at night when I’m depressed. It feels like a long time and it’s hard to pass.
The old things of the prosperous age describe the excitement after the entrance examination for the Jinshi. After the description, the job promotion went smoothly.
Chuncuncao Chunhui: Sunshine in spring; a metaphor for parents’ love for their children. Cuncao: An inch of grass; it is a metaphor for children’s infinite affection for their parents’ upbringing.
Idioms expressing the character’s psychology
Sauce: shield; butter: very finely chopped meat. A metaphor for homesickness.
Thinking of sea bass is a metaphor for homesickness.
Tanbo Shaoyu Tanbo: bleak; widow: few; desire: desire. Describe the mood is calm, not seeking fame and fortune.
Bo Zhiming, Tranquility and Far-reaching: Do not pursue fame and wealth; Tranquility: Calm and calm mood. Don’t pursue fame and wealth, simply live to show your noble taste; only when you are calm and focused, you can make a difference.
Lack back: lingering nostalgia; never-ending. Has been lingering, lingering. Describe a sad and unforgettable mood.
Dead trees and cold ashes from the fire. The metaphor is extremely depressed and indifferent to everything.
My heart is like an arrow, I want to go home as fast as an arrow. Describe the desire to go home.
Wait and see: dare not move forward. When things are uncertain, observe things with hesitationThe development of love, do not go forward for the time being.
My hair is standing on end. Described as very scary, or extremely nervous and frightened.
Afraid of being close to my hometown, I have been away from my hometown for many years without news. Once they return, the closer they are to their hometown, the less peaceful they will be. I am afraid that something bad will happen to my hometown. It is used to describe the complicated mood of a wanderer when he returns to China.
Drinking freely: I feel free and carefree. It is a metaphor to open your heart and drink as much as you want.
Open your mind: open your mind; free and easy. Be aboveboard.
Shock is when you are startled and have not calmed down.
A long drought meets rain, and suddenly there is a good rain. Describe the long-awaited joy of finally getting one’s wish.
Somber: Feeling unhappy and restless. I can’t let go of my mind and feel unhappy.
Clasping hands, sweating with worry. Describe the mood is very tense.
Let me kill the enemies before breakfast. Describe the eagerness to destroy the enemy and the confidence to win.
Calm down calm down.
A breath hold is the temporary cessation of breathing due to nervousness or lack of concentration.
In all fairness, in all fairness: peace of mind, not emotional; open: comments. Calmly give an objective evaluation.
Do not poison others: no; to: me; poison: division and injury. No one hates me or hurts me anymore. Describe the happy mood after the enemy is eliminated.
Can’t wait: Urgent. It’s too urgent and can’t wait. describe anxiety.
Release: put down; burden: a heavy burden. It’s as easy as letting go of a heavy load. Describe the relaxation and happiness after the tense mood has passed.
Everyone dies: all, all; dead: dead, non-existent. Describe the relics and remember the grief of the deceased.
Pleasing to the eye: It is very comfortable to look at. It refers to feeling happy when you see beautiful scenery.
Happy feast: a happy mood. Happy mood, happy things.
Consideration: understanding the mood and situation of others, giving concern and attention; nuance: to a subtle degree. Describes taking very good care of or caring for someone.
Tao Qing is suitable for Tao: happy, happy; comfortable and worry-free. Lighten up the mood.
Awe: an attitude of reverence; respect: to create a feeling of admiration. Describe a feeling of admiration.
Painful thinking refers to thinking about the pain you suffered at that time after the sad emotions calm down. Often signifies vigilance about the future.
Helpless Hualuo, feel helpless to Chunhualuo. Describe the feeling of nostalgia for spring but not being able to keep it. Later, it generally refers to the melancholy mood of missing things that have disappeared.
Sentences on psychological description
1) When forty minutes passed, my heartbeat seemed to speed up. My heart has been hanging. It wasn’t until the fourth class in the afternoon that my heart became a little more stable.
2) When I dragged my heavy feet onto the stage, I came to my senses and I was about to start singing. Standing on the last row, which is also higher, can see everything below. I found that everyone was staring at me, my heart was beating faster, my face was hot, as if someone had slapped me; my hands were filled with cold sweat from time to time. I didn’t dare to look any further, just closed my eyes slightly and waited, waited…
3) She held her breath and didn’t dare to move. I just heard my heart beating violently. The pain seems to be broken. She closed her eyes tightly.
4) Today, we will have a midterm exam. It’s cold, but my palms are sweating. I think it’s because of the exam. I walked into the examination room nervously, my heart pounding. I don’t know how difficult this subject is. I sat in my seat and waited anxiously for the teacher to send out the test paper.
5) Seeing that the students were nervously answering the questions, I hurriedly looked away and continued to write the paper. As I wrote, the following questions became harder and harder. I thought for a long time before answering a question. I’m also a little nervous. My palms are full of sweat, and my forehead is also sweating.
6) Everyone is here. We followed the two teachers to the field. I approached the court with a very nervous mood, as if there was a naughty elf jumping in my heart, and it jumped faster and faster. I really want to say to me: “Little fool, don’t be nervous, don’t be nervous!”
7) Time seems to be deliberately against me-going slowly, irritability and anxiety come together. I kept looking at my watch, staring at the slowly moving second hand.
8) The hands and feet are cold, and the food I just ate seems to have been digested. With the rhythmic beating of my heart, I slowly slid down with my intestines. If time permits, I want to go to an important place, but…
9) The cheers, cheers, and shouts of the audience are very loud, really wave after wave. The cheers made me feel oddly nervous. I took a deep breath and adjusted my mentality.
10) I feel like my heart is about to jump out, wandering around, but I can’t find the exit. I only know that I will face a difficult but unavoidable burden, and my heart is suddenly tired…
Good sentence of psychological description
1) I am a very ordinary person. Since I am ordinary, I am just like ordinary people. As long as you are nervous, sweat will slowly flow down your cheeks, and it won’t stop. After a while, sweat will soak my clothes. It’s too uncomfortable. Clothes that were originally baggy became tight-fitting. Do you feel uncomfortable?
2) The past is vivid. Just how you and I make it through the rest of the way.
3) Suddenly, I seemed to have fallen into the ice bank, from my heart to my toes.
4) When the wind blows, the fallen leaves drift away with my good mood. The fall of flowers in late autumn just sets off the desolation in my heart. Look around and see no green, depressing withering everywhere. Does God notice my depression too?
5) On the way home, several street lights were broken. Without lights, I can’t see clearly, but there is aA lonely shadow with the right to speak.
6) On the way home, I cried, and the tears burst again. I couldn’t help walking like this, and I no longer dared to be proud and extravagant. What else can I say and do? I hope you’ll hear me because I love you and let you go.
7) My eyes are too heavy to lift. A few drops of pearl water of unknown origin hung on my long ciliary feathers. After a few blinks, I wobbled and fell, blurred. Through the faint water vapor, a face with a vague expression was reflected.
8) When you are depressed, you will always feel the power of loneliness obviously. Eager to know how to borrow a shoulder warm man. Glad to have you by my side along the way. The original dream is firmly in your hands. The place you want to go the most, how dare you give up halfway?
9) The happiness on the face can be seen by others, and the pain in the heart can be felt by everyone.
10) The breath of rain, tired and sad, the fairy tales in memory have slowly melted.
1) Life is a long way, I have tried everything! Loved, cried, laughed, depressed, sad, sad, paid, abandoned, hypocritical, lonely, lonely, tortured myself! In the end, I got nothing. I don’t get happiness.
12) I got it, sad and lonely, but I got more than anyone else! All I have left are some vague memories buried deep in my heart. Sad sentence
13) Wood said “hug me” to the fire! The fire embraces the wood, and the wood smiles and turns to ashes! I cried! Tears extinguish themselves, and when wood falls in love with fire, it is doomed to be burned.
14) That thing is more uncomfortable than wearing a padded jacket in the dog days,
15) Guilt and regret hit my heart, and I couldn’t sleep because of tossing and turning.