Drugs for the treatment of tuberculosis (diet therapy for the treatment of tuberculosis)
Tuberculosis is a chronic infectious disease caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis, which can invade many organs, and tuberculosis infection is the most common common. Bacteriostasis is an important source of infection. Human infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis does not necessarily lead to disease, but it may cause clinical disease when the resistance decreases or the cell-mediated allergic reaction increases. If diagnosed in time and treated properly, most of them can be cured clinically.
Etiology of tuberculosis
Mycobacterium tuberculosis belongs to actinomycetes, Mycobacteriaceae Mycobacterium genus, is a pathogenic acid-resistant bacteria. It is mainly divided into human, cow, bird, mouse and other types. It is mainly human-type bacteria that are pathogenic to humans, and bovine-type bacteria are rarely infected. Drug resistance of tuberculosis can be formed through the development of innate drug-resistant bacteria in the flora, or it can be rapidly produced by using an anti-tuberculosis drug alone in the human body, that is, to acquire drug-resistant bacteria. Drug-resistant bacteria will cause difficulties in treatment and affect the curative effect.
A folk prescription for the treatment of tuberculosis
1. Gupi Laoya Soup. 1 old duck, 20 grams of ground bone skin, 3 slices of ginger, appropriate amount of seasoning. Remove the hair and impurities of the old duck, wash and cut into pieces; put the remaining medicine into the pot, add water and boil until the old duck is cooked, take out the medicine bag, season and take. It can nourish yin and moisten the lungs, cool blood and relieve cough. It is suitable for pulmonary tuberculosis such as lung yin deficiency, dry cough, wheezing, sometimes bloody sputum, and hot hands, feet, and heart.
2. Youyou Resource Network He tuberculosis prescription. Pig ears, messy hair, loquat tree, white wood. First pour all the prescriptions for treating tuberculosis into a casserole, then add 2000-3000 ml of water, soak for 5 minutes, and then start decocting. Remember to boil it with a strong fire first, and then simmer for 30 minutes with a slow fire. Take it half an hour after breakfast, lunch and dinner. For tuberculosis.
3. Three hundred chicks. 30 grams each of roasted basil, honey lily, bletilla striata, fritillaria, and asparagus, and 1 chicken. Wrap all the medicines with cloth, remove chicken feathers and impurities, put all the medicines into the belly of the chicken, stew with a slow fire, remove the residue, eat chicken and drink soup once a week, three months as a course of treatment, 2-3 consecutive courses of treatment. It can nourish the lungs and nourish the essence, and is suitable for cavitary tuberculosis.
4. Stewed squab with four treasures. 2 pigeons (about 600 grams), 100 grams each of yam and ginkgo, 30 grams of shiitake mushrooms, 10 grams of wolfberry, and appropriate amount of seasoning. Stuffed pigeons, remove the wings, blanch in boiling water, pick up and wash, cut yam into small hobs; wash hair with shiitake mushrooms. Take 500 grams of chicken broth, put it into the pot, add ginkgo, yam, mushroom, medlar, squab, scallion, ginger slices, cooking wine, refined salt, monosodium glutamate and other condiments, put it in the cage and steam for about 2 hours , Remove onion and ginger, 1-2 doses per week. It can benefit essence and tonify deficiency, moisten the lungs and reduce fire. It is suitable for dry cough with less phlegm due to tuberculosis, red cheekbones, and fever in hands and feet.
5. Banana pork lung soup. Banana flower 60g, pork lung 250g, ginger 3 slices, appropriate amount of seasoning. Wash the pig lungs, cut them into pieces, put them in a pot, add water to boil, skim off the foam, add plantain flowers, ginger and seasonings, cook until the pig lungs are cooked, then add salt and monosodium glutamate. Can nourish yin and clear away heat,Clear gold and reduce fire. It is suitable for pulmonary tuberculosis with yin deficiency and hyperactivity of fire, cough and choking, expectoration of thick yellow phlegm, sticky phlegm injection, occasional hemoptysis, bright red blood, upset and fever, night sweats and other symptoms.