How to make jelly pudding (easy to learn how to make jelly pudding)
Jelly pudding is a favorite snack for many people, especially children and girls who love to eat snacks. Sometimes just want to make some jelly pudding at home. Not only can you be assured of your own ingredients, but you can also be full!
Come and see how to make jelly pudding before it’s too late!
Ingredients: slippery pudding powder, milk, egg yolk, water, sugar.
1. Take the pot, pour 200 grams of water, and boil.
2. Add milk and sugar to the boiling water, stir while cooking, and switch to low heat after the water boils.
3. Add pudding powder and beaten egg yolk, stir well.
4. Turn off the heat, then filter the boiled pudding liquid.
5. Stir the pudding liquid thoroughly with a spoon until there are no bubbles and the liquid surface becomes smooth.
6. Pour the pudding liquid into the mold and put it in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
Ingredients: mango, milk, sugar, fresh cream, water, gelatin powder, strawberry jam.
1. Add gelatin powder to 30 grams of water and soak for 15 minutes.
2. Melt the isinglass into liquid.
3. Put an appropriate amount of strawberry jam into a cloth bag, add half a spoonful of isinglass, and stir well.
4. Squeeze the strawberry jam into the center of the mold and let it stand for half an hour.
5. Peel the mango, peel off the pulp, and make a puree. Excellent Resource Network
6. Beat the fresh cream to five points and distribute it (the volume can be slightly increased).
7. Add milk, sugar, condensed milk, a part of mango puree and isinglass to the cream in turn, mix well.
8. Scoop the mixed material into the mold, leave some empty space, and then squeeze some strawberry jam or put some mango fruit.
9. Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.