What is the reason why the computer always restarts automatically/(What is the computer restarting automatically)
1. System failure caused automatic restart.
1. Right-click “My Computer” and select “Properties”
2. Switch to the “Advanced” tab and click the “Settings” button Start and restore
3. Under the system failure option, uncheck the “Automatic restart” check box of Youyou resource network, and then completely click the “OK” button to enable the setting take effect.
2. USB device problem
Now there are various USB devices on the market, sometimes a USB device failure will cause the computer to automatically restart. At this point, we should unplug the USB interface immediately to avoid this from happening again.
Third, enable advanced power support
1. Open the start menu, click Run, enter the “regedit” command in the opened box, and then press “Confirm button.
2. Open the “yo-yo resource *** Registry Editor” window, and then expand the branch HKEY_local_machine in the registry tree (left window) in turn Software housing software windows ntcurrentversionwinlogon.
3. In the right window, find and double-click to open the string key value of the value name “PowerdownAfterShutdown”, change the value data to “1”, and click ” OK” button to take effect.
Fourth, network card power settings
1. Right-click “My Computer” and select “Management”
2. Open the “Computer Management” window, click the “Device Manager” item under “System Tools” in the console tree on the left, expand “*** Adapter” in the right window, and then Double-click the item to turn on the network card.
3. Switch to the “Power Management” tab, make sure that the “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” check box is not selected, and the “Allow this device to use Computer exits standby” checkbox. After the operation is complete, click the “OK” button.
5. Incompatible software/drivers:
If the computer automatically restarts due to incompatible software or drivers, further investigation is required. To perform this troubleshooting, you must have some basic computer knowledge, and you will also need to remember what changes have been made to the system and newly added software or drivers recently.
Sixth, use Event Viewer to view the error log of automatic restart failure.
1. Right-click “My Computer”, and then click the “Management” command.
2. Open “Computer Management”, click “Event Viewer” – “System” under “System Tools” in the console tree window, then we will see an event of type “Error”, open it to see if there is a log key message.
Seven. Viruses/Trojan Horses
Virus/Trojan horses can cause many strange malfunctions in computer systems. Of course, the computer automatically restarts for no reason. Kill them with software.