What should I do if I have chloasma on my face (how to get rid of chloasma?)
Melasma is a problem faced by many young and middle-aged women, especially mothers who have experienced childbirth. It is very common for them to have melasma on their face. And with age, chloasma will become more and more serious, which plagues many women who love beauty. So how to get rid of chloasma on the face? Today the editor will tell you a very simple method to remove chloasma.
Have a correct understanding of chloasma: chloasma, also known as liver spots, is a yellow-brown pigmentation on the face. Symmetrical butterflies are distributed on the cheeks and are more common in women. Chloasma is mainly yellow-brown or dark brown plaques, which are often distributed symmetrically on the cheeks and cheeks, and can also involve the periorbital, forehead, upper lip, and nose, with obvious edges. The depth of stains is related to seasons, sun exposure, and endocrine factors. Nervousness, staying up late, and fatigue will aggravate skin lesions.
Causes of melasma: due to the microcirculation between tissues and cells being silted up and blocked, cells lyse and die, and melanin increases to form pigmentation. calm. Pigmentation is mainly in the basal layer of the epidermis, and the melanin granules increase significantly; it is more common in women, and the main reason is the high level of estrogen in the blood. Its incidence is related to pregnancy, long-term oral contraceptives, and menstrual disorders. Sunlight can increase it.
Melasma Removal Solution: At present, the ideal way to remove chloasma is to choose professional freckle removal products. Nowadays, many women also prefer to use external freckle removal products, which are economical and safe compared to expensive sunscreens, and have a significant effect on weakening sunscreens and improving facial chloasma.
Currently, the best anti-freckle product is Xue Funan’s whitening and anti-freckle repair combination. -Arbutin, glutathione, Centella asiatica, Ganoderma lucidum and other natural plant essences are the main formula, using subcritical low-temperature extraction technology, which greatly retains the nutrition and activity of product ingredients, quickly penetrates into the base layer, and removes freckles at the root fade. This product is suitable for people of all skin types. Whether it is hereditary freckles or acquired chloasma, pregnancy spots, radiation spots and other spots, it can achieve a good freckle effect.
From the perspective of current technological means, it is recommended that women with chloasma on their faces start from two aspects. On the one hand, you can choose professional freckle removal products, which are deeply loved by women with freckles on their faces because of their “high efficiency, safety, and long-lasting” and many other advantages. On the other hand, we can also improve and lighten facial spots through daily life methods. The specific suggestions and methods are as follows:
1. Maintain necessary nutrition. When there is insufficient nutrition in the body, it is easy to cause the formation of chloasma. Studies have shown that the lack of skin nutrients can lead to the production of melanin, which leads to a large accumulation of melanin in the skin, thus forming chloasma.
2. Mood is very important. Often in a bad mood, too much psychological pressure, the most prone to chloasma. Many patients with melasma have a lot to do with their emotions. Many patients suffer from endocrine dysfunction due to long-term negative emotions and psychological pressure,Now chloasma.
3. Add more vitamin C. Vitamin C can help anti-oxidation and has a whitening effect, so women can properly supplement vitamin C to have a whitening effect, thereby helping to reduce pigmentation.
4. Pay attention to sun protection. Sun protection is the main measure to prevent the formation of chloasma. If you often do activities in the sun, do a good job of sun protection. Because chloasma is most likely to appear when exposed to ultraviolet rays, it is necessary to do sun protection before going out every day.
5. Apply the clean eggplant skin to the face. After a period of time, the small chloasma will become less obvious.
6. Take a tablet of vitamin C and vitamin E every day to get rid of chloasma.
7. When washing your face, add 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar to the water to reduce pigmentation.
8. In addition, I would like to remind everyone: You must do a good job in the prevention of chloasma, because chloasma is easy to recur, even if it is relieved for a period of time, it is easy to relapse. So daily prevention and care is extremely important. If you want to have beautiful skin, you can’t be lazy in daily skin care!