In these days, you are not afraid of others saying you are a heart-wrenching little fairy, but you are afraid that you don’t even have the capital to be “charming”. Self-check our charm level and quickly increase your own attractiveness!
“Vixen” index: 9.5
The character of “Sex Girl” is not lingering, but she has an unforgettable ability. The skill of discharging boys is almost innate, and she often kills people invisible. For romantic girls, she is born with the ultimate skill of being a vixen: demon.
Although the body of the coquettish girl is not necessarily the sexiest, she has the words and deeds that are enough to stimulate the sexiness, is extremely active, has strong provocation and temptation, and whoever touches it will die. So for the boys they like, they can naturally use all kinds of “fox charm” skills to coax people into confusion. Therefore, the most attractive “fox spirits” are none other than amorous girls.
“Vixen” index: 7.5
They understand what a man needs like a fortune teller, and they are very considerate, and will satisfy the man with the greatest enthusiasm. This kind of retreat-for-advance strategy greatly comforts the man’s sense of vanity. Afterwards, men will be fascinated by her willingly, even if he knows it is poison, he is willing to drink it, and he is willing to drink it even if he knows it is a pit of fire.
“Vixen” index: 8
“Electric Girl” is smart, passionate, fickle and trendy, and she also performs well in the rankings. The most powerful thing about them is that long-term observation of men has given them the potential to burst out in an instant, maybe 0.01 second, and they will also stun men at the fastest speed, and their power is as high as tens of thousands of volts . Therefore, when couples go shopping, this kind of woman is the most taboo. If your lover is accidentally electrified by this kind of woman, the possibility of suffocation is close to 99.9%, and the remaining 0.1% is the possibility of being rescued.
“Vixen” index: 8.5
“Whirling girls” are not as scheming and dedicated as coquettish girls, all their lethality comes fromand weak natural barriers. They are born to be as delicate and pitiful as Lin Daiyu, and you feel distressed even when they take a step.
It is conceivable that when a charming and charming woman shoots arrows at a man with eyes, smiles, tears, words, and sex, at this time, no matter how tough the man is, he may be like The severely weathered mountain is as trembling and may collapse into mud at any time. The whirling form, the whirling eyes, the whirling behavior, all the whirling things come together, it’s hard not to be a vixen.
Poor Crying Girl
“Vixen” index: 6.5
As the name suggests, a “poor crying girl” is someone who likes to mess around with her nose when she has nothing to do, and likes to let her own temper do everything, but it is this kind of unrestricted and unrestrained personality that is also a personality that many men love very much . Of course, “poor crying girls” can earn a lot of money not only from their tears, but they also have a certain beauty, but they lack acquired training and are a little dull compared to the above, so they rank lower.