Why can’t I copy and paste? (9) How to solve the problem that the computer cannot copy and paste?
In the daily use of computers, copy and paste are often used, which is a very good function to improve work efficiency. However, if you encounter a situation where you cannot copy and paste, it is not good. It will reduce work efficiency and affect mood. So today I will talk about the solution of copying and pasting without friends and resources to restore efficiency and mood.
First of all, copying and pasting is usually done by clicking with the mouse, using the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V (this is introduced in the previous article “Complete Shortcuts for Computer Win7 System” on Youyou.com , friends who are interested can go and have a look). Then, you need to see if there is a problem with the mouse and keyboard, which prevents copying and pasting. The method is also simple. Try another mouse and keyboard. If you can copy and paste normally after the modification, just modify it directly; if you can’t copy and paste after changing the mouse and keyboard, then continue reading.
The second is the problem of the operating system. There are two solutions in this yo-yo resource ***:
One, solve it through the command prompt, the steps are as follows:
1. Click the start menu in the lower left corner of the desktop, find Open Run, or use the shortcut key combination of Win+R to open Run;
2. Enter “CHKDSK” in the input box, and then click OK ;
3. After clicking OK, the repair window will pop up directly and run automatically. Here, you need to wait for a while, depending on the speed of your PC, it can vary from a few minutes. When done, the window will automatically close and you can test the copy and paste functionality.
Second, solve it by disk cleaning;
1. Open “Computer” on the desktop, click the right mouse button on the system disk, usually the C disk, and select Properties;
2. Select “Disk Cleanup” at the bottom right of the pop-up window, the system will calculate How many empty rooms have been released;
3. After the calculation is completed, it will prompt to release The size of the empty room, you can choose the file type you want to delete. Just check the options according to your needs, and then click “OK”;
4. Finally, the system will prompt you whether you want to delete these files . Click Remove and wait a few moments for Disk Cleanup to complete.
After that, you can test the copy and paste functionality.
That is a solution that the system cannot copy and paste. hope this helps.