Why do men wake up in the morning? )
What is one of the things you wake up every morning? (except when you open your eyes)
Women may have different friends, but male friends I think one of the things I wake up every morning is to face my “strong” little brother.
Every morning, my little brother will be “very strong”, which is called “morning sickness” in medicine.
Do you know why men have morning sickness?
There are no men without morning sickness. Teenage boys can feel shy and embarrassed by this. Some people also notice that during the night, men get 4-6 erections.
Everyone, do you really understand Chen Bo and Youyou Resource Network?
Morning warmth refers to the unconscious state of *** when men are asleep from about 4:00 to 7:00 in the morning. This performance is not affected by scenes and actions. *** , also unaffected by thinking.
Although Chen Bo makes some people feel shy and some people feel proud, you must know that Chen Bo is a male little brother who takes care of himself.
Medical research shows that the higher the level of androgen in a man’s body, the faster the hormone level rises, and the higher the sensitivity and frequency of erection in men. The two are closely related.
There are three main reasons for morning sickness.
1. The androgen concentration in male blood reaches its peak in the early morning, which will induce male genital erection and also have a certain degree of protection against ischemic atrophy of male penis;
Secondly, the frequency of urination at night will be significantly reduced. Early in the morning, the bladder tends to fill with urine, and the pressure in the bladder increases, causing erections;
In addition, there are other precipitating factors, such as “seductive” dreams, unwanted Sleeping position, comfort of bedding, etc. , can make the little brother produce a reflex erection.
Generally speaking, as long as the structure and function of the nerves, blood vessels, and corpus cavernosum are normal, there will be morning sickness. Under normal circumstances, men spend 2-5 times in the sky a night, with an average of 15 minutes each time, and some even as long as 1 hour.
However, the frequency and time of morning sickness are not the same for all men, and there are many factors that can affect morning sickness, making different constitutions show different states.
Factors affecting Chen Bo mainly include the following aspects:
1. Age. Hormone levels are naturally different in different age groups, so age is the most important factor in determining morning sickness.
Starting from puberty, sexual development will gradually mature, and the frequency of morning babies will gradually increase, and the time will gradually extend; young people around 20-30 years old have higher frequency of morning fever and longer duration; After the age of 30, with ageThe growth, morning sickness will gradually weaken or decline.
2. Sleep. If you sleep for a long time or short time, or the quality of sleep is too poor, it will affect the secretion of male hormones and reduce morning sickness.
3. Emotion. Long-term negative emotions such as depression, sadness and anger can significantly reduce morning sickness.
4. Fatigue. Excessive fatigue and poor mental state can also affect Chen Bo.
5. Disease. High blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, lumbar disc herniation and other diseases will affect sexual function and morning sickness.
6. Drugs. Western medicines such as antineoplastic drugs, antihypertensive drugs, hypoglycemic drugs, and sedatives, as well as traditional Chinese medicines such as Anemarrhena and Cortex Phellodendri can relieve morning sickness;
7. Bad living habits. Alcohol and tobacco addiction and the bad habit of staying up late will also affect Chen Bo.
As a very common physiological phenomenon, in the research and treatment of sexual function, a very important clinical indicator is morning sickness.
Of course, it’s not a good thing without Baby Chen! It may indicate a problem with erectile function. If morning sickness disappears, be alert to these two diseases!
After middle age, with the increase of age, men will gradually show signs of aging, and their sexual function will also decline. The development process lasts for decades, even ten years. Although it is not easy to detect in daily life, it is a normal physiological phenomenon.
Many people may not understand why Chen Bo’s disappearance is associated with cardiovascular disease. This is because studies have found that whether the penis can have a normal erection essentially reflects whether the function of the blood vessels is normal, which is the same as the risk factor for cardiovascular disease. In comparison, erectile dysfunction occurs earlier.
If in a short period of time, the middle-aged man’s penis drops significantly, morning sickness disappears or there is no erection at night, the male genitalia cannot Erection or erection time is too short, then you need to be alert to cardiovascular disease.
Andropause syndrome. Men after the age of 40 are prone to this disease, and some even have male climacteric syndrome as early as their thirties due to the fast pace of life and excessive mental stress.
Symptoms of sexual dysfunction, such as decreased penis, decreased or absent morning or evening erections, and possibly Showing symptoms such as physical decline, fatigue, and listlessness.
The diagnosis is made if sex hormone measurements show a decrease in blood testosterone levels or free testosterone levels.
In short, for middle-aged men, the quality of sexual function indicates their health status. In the short term, the phenomenon of obvious decline in sexual function must not be ignored. Seek medical attention in time to prevent problems before they happen.
If you want to have a strong sexual ability, you must have a good figure, and you must give it to you from the morningGet yourself off to a good start.
1. Replenish energy in time in the morning. When sleeping at night, the body consumes a lot of energy, so it is necessary to replenish energy in time after getting up in the morning. Milk and egg bread is a nutritious breakfast that can supplement enough protein and carbohydrates.
2. Proper morning running exercise. Morning jogging can activate body functions and promote blood circulation. Persisting in proper exercise can stimulate the secretion of testosterone in male testicles, and can also enhance the strength and elasticity of muscles in the buttocks, pelvis, and thighs. , and bring better intimacy experience.