Women’s self-defense equipment (women have better self-defense weapons around them)
Women are weak in nature, so you must pay attention to protecting yourself when you go out every day. Many female friends are unable to contend with the enemy when encountering danger, most of which are caused by women’s own fear. In fact, in our lives, many personal items can be used as tools to protect ourselves.
1. Perfume. Many female friends like to use perfume, and the lethality of perfume goes without saying. Be careful to aim the spray at the gangster’s eyes.
2, scissors, hairpins. Although these items are small, they also have a certain protective effect. When we are attacked by gangsters, we take out these small items and slam the gangster’s eyes, throat and other weak parts so that we can escape quickly when the attacker is in unbearable pain.
3. Key. The key is better self-defense weapons for female friends. As long as you hold the key between your fingers, you can use it to cause great damage to the opponent’s throat, eyes, and Taiyang points when you are completely threatened.
4. Eyebrow pencil. Many female friends have the habit of putting on makeup, so it is a good choice to carry an eyebrow pencil with you. When in danger, hold the eyebrow pencil tightly like a dagger, which can be used as a self-defense tool.
5. Anti-wolf electric stick. You can also put a portable electric wand with leisure resources in your bag, which can also be used as a self-defense tool when attacked by gangsters.
6. High heels. We know that wearing high heels can consume more leg fat and make the body look better, but high heels can also be used for self-defense. When someone is attacked from behind, they can put their heels on their feet and run away quickly when the attacker is in pain.
7. Newspapers and magazines. A very common article in newspapers is usually found at the subway station when we take the subway. When our company is attacked by gangsters, we can quickly roll up newspapers or magazines, aim at weak parts such as the eyes and throat of the gangster, and escape quickly when the attacker is in unbearable pain.
8. Whistle. There are many kinds of whistles. You can usually prepare one and tie it to a key or a belt (if the whistle is good, you can buy a referee whistle). When encountering gangsters, just blow a few times, and the gangsters will definitely run away.