Write a letter to your silly self (talk to your silly self)
1. Look for things, don’t be indecisive; if you have chosen a direction, go on the road, and never look back. If you love, let yourself love each other a little more every day. I shouldn’t think too much, talk too much. I just need to be myself, enrich myself, maintain myself, return to myself, resolve complexities, be indifferent to life, live well in the moment, live seriously, simple and beautiful, indifferent and fulfilling life!
2. It is a woman’s nature to cling to others, so there are many beautiful sentences of ***. Because women like to be coaxed, men are generally unaware of the burden of carrying family responsibilities. In fact, sometimes who is the man who gives a heart-warming word to me?
3. Time flies like water, holding a season of meditation, reciting a heartfelt message, and writing a piece of obsession. Send the peach heart into the fleeting year, it will bloom and fly. A happy song, a touching scene, I just want to be in the deepest lines. Twist a poem, draw a book, bathe in the wind of Tang poems, bathe in the rain of Song poems, drink a little joy, sing a song of wind, sing a song of moon, just for the precipitation that has been promised in my heart. Going forward, I miss you unabated and I am alone in peace.
4. I have not forgotten, and I will never forget. I don’t know if I can willingly take the bowl of Mengpo soup when I step on the bridge of Naihe alone, and erase you from the memory of Jiyou Resource Network simply and cleanly.
5. Regardless of gender, I prefer people with a quiet mind and accurate speech. People usually have more excuses, lies, confinement and vanity. Only those who really know what they are thinking and what they want can deal with the outside world concisely and frankly. They are swords in the sheath, they never deliberately show their sharpness, but they can cut off all entanglements in an instant. -Baby Anne
6. Life is sunny and cloudy; it rains and snows; life cannot always be full of wind, friends and resources. When you are in the mud, don’t always think about relying on others. You know, the boat that ferries life and death is in your hands. The only thing you have to do is how to overcome yourself and get out.
7. The world is sometimes hard and sometimes soft. When we are happy and sad, when we are full of hope, when we are disappointed, we are glad that there is always a song in our hearts, so that the hard world will not be forced in our hearts, and the weak hearts will not collapse. -McDull
Life is a load, we must learn to support ourselves. Human growth lies in learning and experience. Human self-cultivation lies in comprehension, but also in meditation. Human happiness lies in getting and letting go. The secret of life lies not only in yourself, but also in others. Good morning, friends!
9. In love, suddenly looking back, that person is under the dim light. Finding and waiting also requires patience and tacit understanding. After all, this kind of firmness is too rare. Who would wait for someone with ten years of patience? Who will look back ten years later and still see the person waiting behind? The most common results we see are: Finally, when we knowWhen I was looking for someone, the lights were dim and no one was free.
10. The less you read, the easier it is to be dissatisfied with the environment. The more you read, the easier it is to be dissatisfied with yourself. If you read less, you tend to be subjective and simplistic when looking at problems, blaming external factors, and blaming others. Read more books, people become humble, calm, sober, more aware of where their shortcomings are. Their eyes were raised, their minds were opened, they saw the sun through the clouds, they got lost. What? Instead of complaining, read.